Summer Raindrops

Sunday, October 02, 2005

NationStates! My very first virtual nation!

Hahaha! This is really a great game! Tired of playing virtual pets? "Tamagotchis wannabe" online? Try this! NationStates !!! Now you can be the government for a virtually created nation state! You grow it, make policies, establish foreign relationships, liased with industries, enrich the economy, invest in your military (unfortunaely no war option) and make your little virtual nation successful!!!

Come, and visit my beloved nation, "The Empire of Limpeh". Search for my nation under "The World". A new nation basically starts in the Pacific region and I'll have just moved to the Singapore region! (There's a Singapore region!) Let's be allies!

There is even a Singapore country nation inside inside it! Hahaha, I wonder who created it! National animal, hamster! Reading its national description makes me laugh. Lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home