Summer Raindrops

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Beloved

Us, busy Singaporeans, worked a lot. Most of the Singaporeans men and women I know of have work demands that takes up almost all of their time on weekdays. Unless a couple is staying together, most of the time, chances are that the couple will not be able to find the time to be together on weekdays.

Today I had a good time wth my dearest girlfriend. I went to her house again as usual, when we were out together in the western area. We had some good time in each other's company. I took on as her armchair (with hands and legs on both side of her, and her leaning on me) for her to lean on as we read a book. She always like to lean on my tummy cushion.

When it was time for me to catch the last taxi home before the extra after-mid-night charge, she turned around and kissed me on my oily face so much.

I suddenly felt so loved. I feel so fortunate. Somebody loved me so much. All the hurts and stress in life seems nothing much and even meaningful as I feel loved. It is such a wonderful feeling. So delicate, so cherishable, so warm and mellow, so nice and adorable. So meaningful and fortunate.

Thank God for my cute little girlfriend. In the Bible, it says that a good wife is from the Lord. That means a good partner is actually a gift from our loving God. God loves us so much that no words can ever described it. He gave each of us partners in our lifetime, to walk together through high and low, as He guides us like a lamp in the dark. Like 2 trees planted on high ground, collecting sunlight and rainwater together. Growing taller and sprouting much leaves and fruits as time goes on. I pray that God will bless us, and all couples forever.

1 Comments:

  • Wisconsin Weekend Package
    KENOSHA, Wis. - Rusty Bender wonders if you really can bet on anything in Vegas.
    A cool blog. Keep it up. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Energy Drinks Think about Energy Drinks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, September 04, 2005 2:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home