Summer Raindrops

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my Birthday! 32 this year. Kind of old is it? No Lah! 32 consider old? Crazy...
It is just I had moved beyond my teenage years.

Oh ok. I had moved beyond my sweet 25.

Ok ok ok... I had grauated from my Twenties.

So? That is considered old?

Hey anyway who came up with the topic on old anyway.

Anyway, my dear wife brought me to my favourite, or rather, one of my favourite places to eat. Prego at Raflles Place. Very nice food they serve there. I like the fresh, hot, white bread that they serve as appetisers before your meal. You dipped it in this olive oil so clear that it probably can be used to power a jet fighter. Good place.

We ordered these 2 dishes. Nice right? A fish dish and a lasegna, so filling. Our waistline probably grows by a few inches after this meal.

We lived in an unhealthy world these days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home