Summer Raindrops

Friday, December 23, 2005

ROM loh

Today (23rd December 2005) I ROM! :)

ROM at the Registry of Marriages at Fort Canning.

We booked that package by Love that Bind, that involves makeup and hairdressing services from Coverlooks. Coverlooks sits beautifully on th 2nd storey of Stamford building, which is just below Fort Canning hill.

I first rush to Masako flower shop at Delfi to get the flowers. Aren't they lovely! And the proce is fantastically reasonable! With the services warm and top rated! I got the lobang from my good friend Ulysess who ROM 2 weeks before me. Hahaha! I highly recommend them to you.

We arrived there early, my wife had a makeup and hairdo done, all for almost 3 hours! Mine is only about 5 minutes! Right at the end of her session. Just got my hair styled and my face simply brushed my the beautician's cosmetic brush.

We then had a rushed photo shoot. And rushed up Fort Canning in a taxi, 15 minutes before the due time! It rained some more! Preventing us from walking up the hill. How funny. The Bride and Groom coming up the hill in a cab! Haha...

My another friend, Alan, also ROM today! Hahaha. Talk about concidence! His ROM time is just 1 hour before me. We even took combined couple shots a the ROM building! Hahaha.


My girlfriend of 4 years is now my wife. :)

Think about it... so amazing. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home