Summer Raindrops

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Life as an ant

Haiz.... work again.

Why is it work, work, work, work, work, and then rest for 2 days.

Just another faceless, member of the great workforce community for 5 days, and then back to 2 more days of playing my own individual again and before you are fully rested, back to more work, work, ...

I gotta think of a way to break out of the loop! This mindless, this endless, this pants provoking, this head numbness, this headache and tiredness towards the evening, this wanting to sleep more, this... this... this type of life is driving me to a wall. Kind of a typical life on this tiny little island.

Yes a kao hiah, a ma yi, a litle ant carrying an oversize pix-axe rushing along long tunnels together with countless many other ants, trying to win the time clock that is ticking away.


That's me, somewhere in the crowd.


That's somebody who had repeat the cycle for a long long time.

Maybe I should start a double life, maybe be a mindless ant member of the workforce colony in the day, and a night, a superhero jumping around the skyscraping towers. Hmmm... Or perhaps something else. Something more significant, more meaningful, something where I can tell my children or grandchildren, "look, last time your fale/gran fale was ...". Hmmm...


Btw, this website sure looks interesting. Hmmmm... maybe I should
try to apply for citizenship for this one.
Second Life Virtual World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home