Summer Raindrops

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Watch your body's acidic level

The doctor told me there is too much acidic content in my body. Too much acid in my blood.

I had been having a tired feeling always, the fainting feeling and wanting to collapse. It had been difficult to go to work these days. That's why I didn't update my blog for so long a time. I had prepared many materials, even a short outdoor trip that I had done alone to some lonely place, when I was healthier, 2 years ago. But I don't have the energy to format them and publish them.

But nevertheless I forced myself to go for a jog just now, at 10pm. It was a good jog. A short one, but a fast pace one. Good to feel sweat coming out like water after a shower. It feels good to sweat. And I feel energised again. Perhaps I should exercise (especially high sweat exercise like jogging) regularly, irregardless of the time I came home from work every night.

I used to jog even at night. Back then when my body is not plagued by so many problems, I literally jogged quite often, even when I came home late at night. I guess the years of working had spoiled my life's eco-system. It feels really funny to not worked till 9pm every night. As my previous 2 jobs demanded so much from my lifetime. I can leave at 6pm for my current job, and it feels funny.


I found this website. According to its message, it states that the soft drink we drink contains way too much sugar content and causes our acidic level to shoots up. The body goes into overdrive to balance the acidic content by alkaling the system in quick time. It uses calcium from the bones and teeth for the alkaline.

http://www.detoxifynow.com/why_no_soft.html

That's why I will not drink soft drink anymore. I used to drink soft drink like water. It had almost became my staple drink. But the effects can be really deteriorating.

We are often worried about high cholestrol levels, high blood pressure, diabetics, etc. But these are modern day problems (I called them that, I'll explain later.) and most are actually cause by 1) High sugar content in body, 2) an inbalance of alkaline and acidic in the blood stream, and 3) High fat level in body.

Most often we failed to take or take note of 2). 2) is actually a main course of most problems, or the root cause of most problems.

Now why do I state that the problems most of us are plagued with are, for most cases, modern day problems? Your body, normally doesn't get alkaline or more commonly, acidic easily. It is perfectly good at balancing itself. For most cases, it gets acidic due to a huge inflow of acidic food that we consume, and that it fails to balance the pH content back.

Therefore, we have to take care of what we eat. Really should take care and not let the body pH system go haywire.

1 Comments:

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 13, 2009 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home