Summer Raindrops

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New Home

Got a new place. New place to call home. :)



Corridor shots. Look there is a cat taking up temporary residence along the corridor.



Exterior shots.

Nice apartment. Centrally located. A new place of my own that I can finally call home. :)

I'll like to name it, as like those castle of ancient times, whereby every home, palace, castle, has a name.

Got a friend's house call Agape House, another call Ai Wo (Love Nest).
Important historial monument all got names, Zhuang Jia, Versaille, Gu Gong, Himeiji, Wembley, Giza, Castillo, Istana, Zhongnanhai, kremlin, white house, ...
Of course will name it with an original name.

Hmmm... any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on getting a new home. I think it's going 2b a very warm one :)

    For Siths like me... we don't need to buy HDB flats. All we need is a polish of my smart black body suit once a while & some checkups to ensure that there is no sudden operating system failure. heh heh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 20, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home