Summer Raindrops

Monday, May 16, 2005

Night Heart

The Evening Sun

Late night again. It didn't rain tonight. I can't see the stars. The clouds are quite strong tonight. Many layers, I guess. There's silence and silence. Little wonder how peaceful the night is. Living so far away from the city, with my apratment facing a heavily wooded hill. It gets real cool at night, and misty at times.

Night is the time whereby all creative comes. Night is where all the thoughts come and how to deal with this situataion or that meeting tommorrow. I seems to be able to pen and draw "real" stuff, or come out with new concepts and idea from the period of "towards nightfall" till the still of the night.
Not to mention to do my work at night seems to be far more easier than daytime, as my work requires a lot of "creativity" to get around problems. (writing software)

Quote a quote from Peanuts comic strip :
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end tommorrow, it is already tommorrow in Australia." (Although in Asia, the most eastern point in Australia is only a few hours away.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home