Summer Raindrops

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Touched...

Just now I went by Bukit Merah Central. Went by the Church that I had always attended faithfully every Sundays a year ago. I missed the place. Just seeing the building touches me. I long to go on a Sunday service and sing to God. Praisng him and lifting him. And to listen to the wonderful sermons that always lifts my spirit up.

I seems to got a whim of reminder as I walked by the theater. I loved the place. I just don't know how to join and get accepted. Or rather, to accept myself able to be accepted by the nice people. I had always hang at the back, not daring to join the people, the activities, as I always had this troubling thought of unacceptance. But amazing still, at the back of my mind, I know I probably am too sensitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home