Summer Raindrops

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jump Boat

Sian, I am only 3 months into my new job. A contract position in a prestigous organisation. Just got a prospective new path with a company. To do 3D stuff. I like that job, and somemore the post they offer is a long term permanent employment, of course no such thing as long term these days (read my earlier articles), but seems to be better.

Don't know if I got the opportunity, should I jump boat after 3 month since that job is a long term job. Now I have to consider all the housing loans and future family cost that will commence pretty soon.

Working and trying to live in Singapore, certainly has a lot of liabilities.
Ties you down so much that you barely have any resources left to live a meaningful life. No wonder so many people migrate.

Sian.

1 Comments:

  • you should keep jumping boat, better still, jump the big boat, lol.

    to make site search-able, go googling "meta tag"....

    but you must 1st improve your er.. popularity.

    visit technorati.

    By Blogger TZ, at Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home