Summer Raindrops

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Tunnelling

This article is so unlike the other articles in this blog. This is a negative piece, as I am feeling so low now.

These few weeks had been so difficult for me. So many people trying to heap abuses in my direction. Not verbal abuses, not physical abuses, but mental and emotional abuses. Uncaring thoughts, insensitive meanings, selfish purposes, all trying to swallow and trap me into a bag of darkness of guilt and selfish expectations. Expectations to serve and to pleased endlessly, and nothing else. Supported by tongue that judge and cuts, and calculated insensitive eye that moves and track, purposely shut to not see the hurt that is caused. Just because they came from broken places, and therefore are broken today, seeks to impose their brokenness on others.

What more is needed? I felt as if I had been bled dry, and still being squeezed for more. I was once an overcomer, a fighter and high soarer. A care giver, a supported. A counsellor that provides a listening ear to the needy and low, and actively aids and provide advice. How much had gone by. I had even lost the One that I love and worship...

The Bible had put it as :

Proverbs 30:14-16 (New International Version)

14 those whose teeth are swords
and whose jaws are set with knives
to devour the poor from the earth,
the needy from among mankind.

15 "The leech has two daughters.
'Give! Give!' they cry.
"There are three things that are never satisfied,
four that never say, 'Enough!':

16 the grave, [a] the barren womb,
land, which is never satisfied with water,
and fire, which never says, 'Enough!'


This is a fast pace world that is changing at almost an average of every 3 days. Goals changed, hence, battle plans will change. When plans change, past decisions and responses will change as well. And this will cause the once well thought-out resource allocation plans to become obsolete and be subjected to diversion or change. Hence a cooperative and co-existence spirit is the most important of all. A Spirit of Trust and Belief is enriching and can help to overcome the most difficult of battle.


Where is my angel that had once, built me up and trust in me. The one who quickly laughs when I fall, so that I will not see the pain,... and instead dwell in the uttered words of confidence and healing. Seeking to build me up and thus feeling happy just for it.

The angel had gone away.



But still... my motto is still set at :

Proverbs 24:27 (New International Version)

Finish your outdoor work
and get your fields ready;
after that, build your house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home