Summer Raindrops

Thursday, February 08, 2007

To Dream again... On Your Mark

I stumbled on this anime clip accidently. The person who compose and post it is indeed creative. I find it really fascinating, especially the part whereby the girl lifts off slowly from the car, with the guidance of the two leads. The scenes flowed along and the song, "On your Mark". I like this song very much... in fact, it was my favorite song when it came out during the uni days. I was dreaming of composing a sci-fi animation with this song. To date I had forgotten about all these dreams, a timely reminder as I stumbled on this clip with this song.



I love to tell stories, create worlds, and storyline, of far away places and parallel universe. Songs like this inspires me to no end, with ideas popping up to create gigantic storylines, and triggers cameras scenes flying around my head.

Sure, I'll put something together in the coming future. Maybe a sci-fi/fantasy storyline, but based on local settings.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home