Summer Raindrops

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Love of the Cross



This is really touching and good. The music flows with the scene.

Dear frens, I can identify with that big robot. Having someone close that is dying slowly, it is heartbreaking and extremely painful. It affects my soul and bone, and eats away at everything I had created and save up for. It becomes unbearable when you finally understand that there is nothing you can do to save the situation. Day by day, bit by bit you see everything melting away. Until memories are left.

Memories too can become diluted, when the waves of time finally washes whatever markings and treasures from the sand.

Only the maker of the world is permanent and all-loving.

2 Comments:

  • That's a good clip. I too had somebody that is about to leave. I understand how you feel.

    Please keep strong. God Bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 23, 2006 4:03:00 PM  

  • I can understand what you're going through cos my baby passed away last than 2 days after delivery in Aug. I pray that God be with you during this difficult period.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 24, 2006 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home